Covid-19 and mobility data graphed
- Below is a graphic showing new cases trends in the US. The second
and third tabs show the states with the most growth.
The growth estimate is from the rise (rise over run) of the loess
smoothing (the adjustable span or smoothing parameter has an initial value
0.10) for each state's new cases (over that last 9 months). It shows the states that have positive
(red) and negative (green) trends. The more positive the trend, the more Covid-19 growth
in that state. Negative trends indicates Covid-19 receding in these states.
This data usually updates around 1PM every day (see the data tab for
- Data from the CDC, Our World in Data
- This app shows state and US PCR Test counts trends (Healthdata.gov).
- This app shows state and US Case trends or US only trends (CDC).
- This app shows state Hospitalizations (Healthdata.gov).
- This app shows vaccination trends from Our World In Data and this app shows vaccination trends from the CDC (for only the last week).
- This CDC website shows Variant proportions.
- Google mobility data graphed using Google data collected for assessing Covid-19 response and social distancing impact on the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic. "See how your community is moving around differently due to COVID-19."
- Other Covid links here.